A Legal Professional’s Guide to PDF Files
June 8, 2022 | 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. | Video Webinar
PDF files are everywhere! They are the file format of choice when exchanging documents with legal professionals and clients. Many courts require documents be filed as PDF and most government forms are PDF. If you want to reduce paper in your office, PDF files are front and center.
Barron K. Henley is back! This time he will cover the programs you can use to work with PDFs and focus on essential functions, including:
- Removing metadata and electronic document security
- Bates Numbering
- Splitting and combining files
- Reducing file-size for electronic case filing
- Collecting feedback, commenting, and collaboration
- Adding signatures and stamps
- And more!
Everyone in your office needs to understand the risks and benefits of PDFs. We encourage you and your staff to join us for this very practical session.
Barron K. Henley, Esq., Affinity Consulting
Registration includes 30 day access to the video recording of the program.