Taking Care of the Mind that Leads
April 21, 2022 | 12:00 noon – 1:30 p.m. | Video Webinar
No matter what your specific role is at your firm or organization, you are and can be a leader.
In order to create a culture of effective leadership at all levels we need to prioritize well-being. Well-being, in turn, requires taking care of the mind that is often pulled in multiple competing directions.
This 90-minute live online session is custom-designed to help participants pause and take in the skills, practices and tools necessary to respond to personal and organizational demands with clarity, calm and compassion.
What to expect:
- Custom-designed, evidence-based approach
- Leading-edge research, practice, and theory in leadership development
- Expert facilitation by a Leadership Educator with 20 years’ experience
- Practical strategies that participants can easily incorporate into their professional and personal lives
- New tools and skills
- Strategies for keeping momentum & applying training in everyday
There is nothing more critical to your performance and well-being than your mind. Join this session to learn and/or refresh your efforts to take care of your most valuable asset.
Patricia Galaczy, B.A., M.I.R., The Art of Dialogue: Mindfulness at Work
Registration includes 30 day access to the video recording of the program.