This module deals with the practice of Wills and Estates law in Manitoba. Each chapter contains explanations, links to case law and legislation, precedents and samples and other online resources that are relevant to the topic addressed in the chapter.
The Law Society of Manitoba thanks all the volunteer lawyer reviewers who have contributed to the past development and current updating of the materials. It would not have been possible without the hours of help they have given over the years.
The reviewers of the Wills and Estates chapters:
- Ken Mandzuik, Tradition Law LLP
- Andrew Torbiak, Tradition Law LLP
- Krista Clendenning, Tradition Law LLP
- Stephen Halas, Tradition Law LLP
- Kristi Steinke, Tradition Law LLP
- Angela Bowman, Tradition Law LLP
- John Delaney, Tradition Law LLP
- Johanna Caithness, Fillmore Riley LLP
- Ian Scarth, MLT Aikins LLP
- Jana Taylor, Public Guardian and Trustee of Manitoba
- Daniel Watts, Assante Wealth Management
Questions or Errors & Omissions
If you notice errors or omissions in these materials, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Law Society of Manitoba
200 – 260 St. Mary Ave.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 0M6